Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Watched pot...blah blah blah

Have you ever noticed how the mail is ALWAYS delivered right. on. time. when you don't care? And have you ever noticed it's ALWAYS late when you're expecting something??? BAH! I know, I know, a watched pot never boils. But seriously!! I need my package! I have the patience of a three-year-old, which is to say I have none.
At the moment I'm expecting an order from the cutest store on the planet: Maurices! What does this have to do with the wedding? Well, like ANY self-respecting female would, I immediately decided that since we are getting engagements done next week, I needed a new outfit! Done! ;)  So, I went online to look, and who knew I chose the BEST year for a teal wedding? Maurices main colors for fall are red and teal! WOoHOo! So, I bought several, and I shall fashion show them for Matt and then take the ones I don't like back to the store (bless in-store returns). I'll let you all know how it goes (once the mail comes!)....'til then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear. What a cute way of setting up a blog. I hope your life after your wedding day will be as beautiful as your wedding day itself :)

    I added myself as a follower to your blog through SU Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at mine and become a follower as well ;) Here is my link:
    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    Inky hugs.
    Pauline

    Pss: your wedding invites are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete