Saturday, August 13, 2011

This is me.

I'm engaged to be married. I'm engaged to be MARRIED! :) 
Sometimes it seems like a dream...you know, the whirlwind of dresses, reception centers, fabrics, ribbons, cakes, flowers, the whole nine yards. I once heard a quote that weddings are performances put on by amateurs...kinda true! I have NO idea what I'm doing, and the little I do know is from friends who've gone before me. Ah! Trying to figure out measurements, looking at tons of tutorials, checklists, it can get overwhelming. I'm all about spreading the love that is DIY. :) I intend to do a lot of the wedding prep myself, and hopefully put some info out there for others. Please join me in my adventures, and feel free to ask questions! I'll do my best to answer!
So, here is my blog, my journey, and my life....as a bride! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment